terms and conditions
the following information sets out the conditions of use of www.bassike.com ("the website"). bassike pty limited abn 81 120 907 619, bassike retail pty ltd abn 83 135 343 832 and bassike llc ("we" or "us") are the operators of the website.
1. by accessing this website, you have agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
2. you agree that in the event of any dispute of any nature that may arise between you and us, these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the law of australia and nsw.
3. you understand and accept that to the fullest possible extent permitted in law, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage or injury caused to you or your hardware or software whether such loss or injury is caused directly or indirectly by your use of this website.
copyright and plagiarism
4. you acknowledge that we own or may own or control copyright and/or other intellectual property rights in the look and feel of the website and its contents including any sounds, music, text, graphics, data, stills, photographs and moving images. such intellectual property rights shall include all registered and unregistered intellectual property rights of any type or nature including trademark and copyright. you further agree that you will not infringe these rights by any method or manner now known or as may exist in the future.
5. in the event that you buy any goods or services using our website you will be bound by such terms as are notified by us to you in the process of the purchase, as indicated on the website or on any email received by you from us in the course of the purchase process.
6. in the absence of any email sent by us to you, the terms will be as specified within these terms and conditions or those specified on the website itself concerning the price of the goods, the methods of acceptable payment and the timing of such payments, and the requirement by you to pay such additional carriage and freight charges as may be specified on the website.
7. we have no responsibility to supply to you any goods or services as may be advertised for sale or supply on our website. when you place the order for goods or services, you are making a legal offer to us, which we may or may not accept. a legally binding contract will only exist between us when you receive written confirmation from us (by e-mail or otherwise) that confirms your order.
8. in the event of any discrepancy between the terms and conditions specified or highlighted on the website, and these terms and conditions, and or such terms and conditions as are specified in an email sent to you by us, in the course of a purchase, the prevailing terms will be those most favourable to us.
9. no terms agreed between us will be varied unless such a variation has been agreed by us in writing. however, we reserve the right to supply to you, goods that are of an equivalent style, type and quality as those selected by you from the website, at the same price than those you ordered.
cancellation and returns: goods
10. you may return such goods as are supplied by us to you provided: you register your return via the request a return button under the assistance menu, log into your account or click here within 10 days of receiving your order. once completed you are then required to return the items to the sender at:
7/2 Daydream St
Warriewood, NSW, Australia 2102
the return items must be returned in their original saleable condition, unwashed and unworn, with tags attached. items marked as final sale will be not be accepted for return for credit voucher or refund, and will be returned to the customer’s original order address.
the items are returned at the expense of the retailer for orders delivered to addresses in australia and the united states of america for all other locations items are returned at your expense to the return address specified above; if the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (excluding shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account.
goods purchased "on-sale" will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty.
we will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method. we recommend registered post.
return and exchange: goods
11. we do not offer exchanges through our online store, if you wish to exchange your purchase for an alternate item we recommend placing a new order and requesting a refund or credit voucher, whichever the original purchase is eligible for.
the return items must be returned in their original condition, unwashed and unused, with tags attached.
12. in the following circumstances goods shall be treated as being "non-returnable": where the price of the goods was dependant on fluctuations in the financial market outside of our control; where the goods have been at your request personalised; where the goods by their nature cannot be returned; goods which by their nature for hygienic reasons cannot be resold once returned including earrings, body studs and swimwear, undergarments; goods which have been worn, washed and used.
ownership of the goods and risks
13. ownership and risk of damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery at your specified delivery address. we require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. if you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that address) is proof of delivery and fulfilment by us.
further details regarding our shipping processes and policies can be accessed on this website by way of the "shipping" button under the assistance menu.
rights of third parties
14. this agreement is between you and us and not any third party, and this agreement is not intended to confer any rights of any nature upon any party other than you and us and our legal associates.
privacy and data protection
communications from us to you
16. if you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these terms and conditions please forward your query to the following email address:
17. if you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicated above simply stating: unsubscribe. alternatively, you can request that you be excluded from receiving such information by calling +61 2 9999 5586.
communications from you to us
18. if now or in the future our website facilitates you sending us information, images, comment or data of any nature by email or otherwise which is then displayed on any notice board, open discussion forum or similar communally accessible and interactive site, you must ensure that such material is not defamatory or offensive, untrue, racially offensive or an incitement to racial hatred or otherwise in breach of an individual’s right to privacy or human rights or actionable in law in any jurisdiction.
19. in the event that you do post such material on our website, such consequences that may directly or indirectly follow will be entirely your responsibly and not ours, and you agree to indemnity and hold us harmless from any action or consequences that may arise in such circumstances.
20. in the event that we receive any material from you that in our view (whether reasonable or unreasonable) is potentially actionable or otherwise objectionable, we reserve the right to withdraw the material without notice or reason, and without giving rise to any claim by you against us for so doing.
21. all information that you supply to us under any circumstances shall be to the best of your knowledge and belief, true and accurate, and not misleading in any manner.
22. please take full responsibility for your own security when using the internet and do not under any circumstances disclose your bank details, credit card details, your personal username or password or other such information to any other person unless you are confident that the information will not be misused by that person.
23. please also ensure that you do not leave your personal computer unattended while it is in operation unless it is safe to do so, and be aware that public forums and chat rooms are often used by people as a means of exploiting others and obtaining personal information about you.
24. in these terms and conditions:
"activate" means the initial loading of value onto a bassike gift voucher.
"aud" means the currency of the commonwealth of australia.
"bassike gift voucher" means any bassike gift voucher card and/or bassike gift voucher, including e-vouchers.
"card balance" means the unspent value of a bassike gift voucher.
"card number" means the 13-digit number that appears on the back of a bassike gift voucher.
"expiry date" means the date, being state on the bassike gift voucher after which, any remaining funds on a bassike gift voucher will not be available for redemption. bassike gift vouchers have a 36 month expiry date after the date of purchase.
"pin" means the 4 digit access number printed on the reverse of a bassike gift voucher.
"redeem" means to reduce the value loaded on your bassike gift voucher by using the bassike gift voucher to purchase goods or services from bassike.
25. the terms and conditions set out in clauses 24 to 49 apply to all bassike gift vouchers.
26. you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions by purchasing, activating, using, or attempting to use a bassike gift voucher or by making a transaction enquiry or exercising any right to redeem value loaded on a bassike gift voucher.
27. if you are giving a bassike gift voucher to another person, you should ensure that the recipient is aware of the terms and conditions apply to the bassike gift voucher and the relevant expiry date of the bassike gift voucher.
28. bassike gift vouchers can be purchased at any bassike store.
29. bassike gift vouchers are available at any bassike store for any value from $50.00 aud to $500.00 aud.
30. bassike gift vouchers activate when purchased.
31. once you purchase a bassike gift voucher you cannot subsequently add value to it.
32. you can check your bassike gift voucher balance at any point of sale on request in any bassike store and on the website. no change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases.
33. the expiry date of bassike gift vouchers is printed on each bassike gift voucher. any balance that remains on the card after expire will not be available for use.
34. electronic bassike gift vouchers ("e-vouchers") are available to purchase online at bassike.com e-vouchers will be received by the nominated recipient via email within 5 minutes of ordering and are delivered active. e-vouchers can be redeemed instore by presenting them in their printed format or you can present your mobile device with an image of the e-vouchers. e-vouchers can be redeemed at bassike.com by entering the e-voucher’s number and pin number when prompted.
35. you must treat your bassike gift voucher like cash. if your bassike gift voucher is damaged, please contact any bassike store. however, we have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost or stolen bassike gift vouchers.
36. we reserve the right to place a stop on bassike gift voucher if: you report that your bassike gift voucher has been lost or stolen, or we believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used your bassike gift voucher (or will use) your bassike gift voucher contrary to these terms and conditions.
37. you are responsible for your bassike gift voucher and are liable for all transactions made using your bassike gift voucher.
38. bassike gift vouchers may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you obtain prior written approval from bassike.
39. use of our name or brands or any names and logos of bassike (other than in connection with the purchase or use of bassike gift voucher) is strictly prohibited.
40. if you have any requests about your bassike gift voucher, please visit any bassike store or email us at email@example.com.
41. your bassike gift voucher can be redeemed for goods and services in any bassike store or online at bassike.com up to the value loaded onto your bassike gift voucher. any value redeemed is deducted from the bassike gift voucher balance.
42. bassike gift vouchers should be treated as cash. they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. once activated, bassike gift vouchers may only be used for purchases at bassike stores. bassike gift vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. items purchased using a bassike gift card or voucher cannot be returned for cash.
43. the available funds on a bassike gift voucher can be verified on request or at time of purchase instore or online. no change is given and any balance that remains on the card can only be used in whole or part against future purchases of bassike at any bassike store or at bassike.com. a bassike gift voucher expires 36 months after purchase unless stated on the back of the gift voucher. any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
44. you cannot resell or on-sell bassike gift vouchers.
45. your use of the bassike gift voucher at a bassike store is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of bassike regarding the goods made available by it.
46. where the price of the goods being purchased with the bassike gift voucher exceeds the bassike gift voucher balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the bassike gift voucher balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of bassike.
47. once your bassike gift voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
48. if you have any questions about bassike gift vouchers or if you wish to make a complaint about your bassike gift voucher, please email us using the "contact us" section of bassike.com. all questions and complaints will be responded to within five (5) business days of receipt.
49. we can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on bassike.com. you should check these terms and conditions when you visit bassike.com. if you have purchased a bassike gift voucher, the terms and conditions current at the time of purchase are valid. you should keep a copy of the terms and conditions provided to you at the time of purchase.
to make a purchase using afterpay you will need:
a debit or credit card
to be over 18 years of age
an australian residential address
to use the service: add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $1500) and checkout as normal select afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to afterpay register or login to your afterpay account and confirm payment
important information: 1. afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
2. a $1500 transaction value limit applies to afterpay purchases made at bassike.com
3. the funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
4. for first time afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. for all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
5. if you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process via request a return. please note, refunds are not available on afterpay purchases for change of mind or incorrect choice at bassike stores, in accordance with the bassike return policy and relevant consumer legislation. afterpay purchases at bassike stores are eligible for a credit note exchange only. any remaining payments will continue to be deducted from your specified payment method, and you will receive a credit note for the full purchase amount at the time of the return.
6. when you link your afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
7. if a payment is due from you but not received by afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid. for more information about afterpay terms and conditions, visit the afterpay website.
for more information about the bassike.com return policy, please visit our return policy.
1. bassikeoffers 10% off all full price items in your first order at bassike.com, when you sign up to thebassikenewsletter. offer excludes sale styles and non-bassikeitems such as state of escape bag and non-bassikejewellery. to sign up, please use the sign up form that appears when browsing bassike.com, or in the bottom footer. you will receive an email including coupon code immediately after signing up at bassike.com. to redeem discount, enter coupon code at checkout. offer is non-transferrable, valid for one-time use only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code or offer. offer cannot be applied to previous orders andbassikeis not obliged to refund or reimburse any discount amount on prior orders placed without coupon code applied. please firstname.lastname@example.org assistance in receiving or redeeming coupon code.
2. WIN a AU$2500 voucher Game of Chance terms and conditions
to enter: visit https://www.bassike.com/ and sign up to mailing list.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents only. Entrants must sign up to Bassike database.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
7. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
8. Promotion begins 25/10/21 and closes at the close of business on 15/11/21.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11.Total value of prize is $2500
- A $2500 voucher
12. The Major Prize has been sourced by Bassike
13. Prize is NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The major prize winner will be notified by email on 28/11/21.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
16. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. Total prize pool value is up to AU$2500
18. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
19. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
25. Please note that entry into this competition is deemed automatic consent to be added to Bassike database
26. In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the redraw winner will be notified by email.
27. The redraw will take place on 30/11/2021
28. The Promoter is bassike pty limited ABN: 81 120 907 619