jersey production coordinator
we are searching for a jersey production coordinator to join our production team. reporting to, and working alongside the operations and sustainability manager, you will be responsible for managing the production of our jersey category. this is a local production role, and seeking a junior to mid experience candidate with 2 years industry experience.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- to manage the production purchasing cycle each season for all jersey category production & men’s development jersey fabrics
- create and manage the production purchase orders and schedules for managing jersey production
- purchase / receipt of all jersey raw materials and jersey finished goods
- managing our jersey warehouse inventory
- ensuring stock-takes, stock transfers and receipting are completed in a timely manner and as per the company calender requirements
- manage the jersey quality assurance process including purchased fabric, purchased pp samples, shrinkage tests and qc approval to bassike standards
- communicate with operations manager and sales team on production delivery status and stock position availability
the successful applicant will possess
- 2 years proven experience in production or garment tech
- local production experience is an advantage
- the ability to coordinate production orders and deliveries
- excellent quality assurance garment skills
- demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- a high level of attention to detail
- microsoft excel knowledge is an advantage
- ap21 knowledge is an advantage
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?