paddington nsw - assistant store manager
full time, retail
we are searching for an experienced assistant store manager to join the team at our flagship paddington, glenmore road store in sydney, with the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the bassike retail business.
the successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and manage a large team. you will be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, to develop and maintain client relationships and provide strategies to further the client pool and increase sales growth.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing support to the store manager
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
the successful applicant will possess:
- strong people management skills
- extensive retail management experience
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- experience in training and mentoring staff
- a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- strong reporting skills
- thorough understanding of the retail market place
- immaculate presentation
- strong organisation and communication skills
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?