part time - warriewood head officewe are searching for an enthusiastic and proactive executive assistant to join our dynamic brand on a part time, 4 days a week basis, supporting the co-founder / creative director and CEO.
the key responsibility of this role are:
extensive diary & email management including scheduling and setting up meetings, appointments and teleconference calls for the director and ceo
managing the full spectrum of travel arrangements
personal tasks at the discretion of the director
preparing and editing correspondence, communications and other documentation
regularly communicating updates to the director on the status of projects in your WIP
keeping all systems up to date including workflows and database reports
producing a variety of reports including monthly expenditure and receipts
monitoring and screening electronic and phone communication
assisting with a range of administration-based projects
working closely with the other ea, managers and directors.
the successful applicant will possess:
- personal assistant and administration experience (industry experience will be favoured however not essential)
- drivers’ licence and access to a car
- proficiency with microsoft office
- exceptional organisational and time management skills
- the ability to work under pressure while sustaining exceptional attention to detail
- a strong ability to multitask and deal with competing demands and to foresee needs
- openness to handling personal matters, maintaining complete confidentiality
- the ability to build personal relationships, be genuine and adaptable
- a can-do attitude and willingness to help with any task no matter how big or small
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv, covering letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
-how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
-why is bassike a brand you would like to join?