e-commerce assistant manager
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an experienced ecommerce assistant manager to join our dynamic digital team. reporting to, and working alongside the e-commerce manager the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years experience in a similar trading role, have a thorough understanding of the digital and e-commerce landscape and an interest in designer fashion.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- product management and upload, including image upload, product description, tagging and SEO optimisation
- sample management and working closely with digital content producer in managing product for e-commerce and marketing shoots
- working closely with buyers and retail teams to manage the process between the arrivals of stock to warehouse and online publication
- work closely with e-commerce manager on the maintenance and development of bassike.com and us.bassike.com to deliver a functional and progressive online experience through UX, e-commerce initiatives, SEO optimisation and online marketing tactics
- work closely with e-commerce manager on the expansion and optimisation of bassike organic and paid digital channels to meet the objectives of the online business
- e-commerce marketplace management
- on-site product merchandising to align with digital calendar to increase sales, conversion and overall site aesthetic
- take part in troubleshooting e-commerce issues
- monitor web analytics and reports to improve the effectiveness of all digital channels
the successful applicant will possess:
- 2-3 years proven experience in an e-commerce and/or digital marketing role
- an understanding and interest in the digital landscape, online marketing and e-commerce
- an ability to self manage, show initiative and effectively meet and exceed deadlines
- the ability to think globally whilst being commercially aware and customer focused
- experience and understanding of social media, CMS platforms (shopify plus preferred), email marketing and ERP systems
- a finger on the pulse when it comes to industry trends and digital progression
- a high attention to detail with the ability to work across several tasks and projects at a time
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?