double bay, sydney
we are searching for an experienced retail store manager to lead the team at our double bay store. the successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and manage a large team. you will be a highly motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, and the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the bassike retail business.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- provide commentary and feedback through weekly reporting relating to sales including strengths, opportunities and strategy for the weeks/months ahead
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- carrying out of monthly rostering
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- support the national retail sales and operations manager to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
the successful applicant will possess
- strong people management skills
- comprehensive understanding of middle end to luxury fashion in the australian market place; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- strong reporting skills
- strong delegation skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- the ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results by developing a team with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- the ability to lead and manage a large team
- immaculate personal presentation
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?