raw materials coordinator
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for raw materials coordinator to join our production and development team full time. you will be reporting to head of operations and head of design. your role focuses on supporting cross departments in all fabric and trim related tasks.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- purchase all raw materials for sampling and production including tracking delivery into warehouse on time and in full
- ensure clear communication of fabric/trim deliveries, quality issues and shortages to team/suppliers
- maintain AP21 BOM maintenance for seasonal and core trims
- prepare quality approvals of all fabric and trims for management sign off
- manage raw material stock levels ensuring fabric wall is maintained, raw material meetings warehouse stock levels are clearly identified/analysed and all fabric/trims are coded within all supplier warehousing
- maintain a strong working relationship with all raw materials suppliers ensuring the information supplied is detailed and in full
- manage fabric and trim freight into warehouse
- supervise, inspire and lead team of one (Raw Material Assistant)
- assist in the coordination of seasonal stocktake for development and production
the successful applicant will possess
- 3 years work experience in a similar role / environment
- be a quick learner, eager to learn new systems and processes
- be an excellent team player
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- knowledge of apparel 21 is an advantage
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?