full time, warriewood head office and paddington showroom
we seek a highly organised and detail-oriented PR coordinator to join bassike’s in-house marketing team as a 12 month maternity leave contract.
the successful candidate will be a key point of contact for media and will be responsible for the efficient running of the bassike showroom & press initiatives in line with the strategic requirements of the brand.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- direct contact for domestic and international PR opportunities and events
- day to day management of the bassike press showroom and sample trafficking
- assistance in the production of brand partnership activations, events and seasonal campaign shoots
- management of sample inventory across domestic & international sample sets
- media monitoring & reporting on editorial coverage
- implementation of the bassike influencer program
- facilitating international press opportunities with global agencies
the successful applicant will possess
- A minimum 2-3 years’ communications experience in a similar, fashion-based role
- drive to develop and achieve as a publicist within the bassike brand
- strong communication, time management, and organisational skills
- relationships with fashion editorial teams across print and digital and key influencers
- australian residency and driver’s license essential
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?