Online Customer Care Coordinator
full time, warriewood head office
who are we
authentic clothes, honestly made. bassike was founded on three principles: considered design, responsible business and sustainable manufacturing. our collections are designed in australia, with more than 95% of our garments made in australia. we have been formally certified as a carbon neutral organisation by climate active, the most rigorous and credible australian standard. we live our values, which centre on respect for our community, respect for local industry and respect for our planet. bassike is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. we encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
we are searching for a customer care coordinator to join our dynamic digital team based at our HQ office in warriewood. reporting into the e-commerce manager, the ideal candidate will have 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role, have an understanding of the digital and e-commerce landscape and an interest in designer fashion.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- provide a professional and premium customer service experience across all customer touchpoints
- drive online sales to deliver weekly, monthly, and annual targets
- resolve customer problems or complaints in a timely manner by determining optimal solutions
- manage relationships with online customers and online VIP customers including distribution of seasonal direct marketing
- support e-commerce team with day-to-day operations within department and assistance of the bassike websites
- report on and analyse weekly and monthly online customer service performance
the successful applicant will possess:
- 1 - 2 years proven experience in an customer care coordinator role
- an understanding and interest in the digital landscape, customer care, online marketing, and e-commerce
- exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to show initiative
- a high attention to detail with the ability to work across several tasks and projects at a time
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv and a covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
we also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?