assistant store manager
we are searching for an experienced retail manager to join the management team at our emporium store in melbourne. the successful candidate will currently be working in or have previous experience in a fashion retail management role. you will be a highly motivated individual who has proven leadership qualities, and the ability to develop and lead an enthusiastic and highly capable team.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- providing support to the store manager
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
the successful applicant will possess
- strong people management skills
- extensive retail management experience
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- experience in training and mentoring staff
- a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- strong reporting skills
- thorough understanding of the retail marketplace
- immaculate personal presentation
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?