full time, warriewood head office
who are we
authentic clothes, honestly made. bassike was founded on three principles: considered design, responsible business and sustainable manufacturing. our collections are designed in australia, with more than 95% of our garments made in australia. we have been formally certified as a carbon neutral organisation by climate active, the most rigorous and credible australian standard. we live our values, which centre on respect for our community, respect for local industry and respect for our planet. bassike is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. we encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
we are searching for an e-commerce coordinator to join our dynamic digital team based at our HQ office in warriewood. reporting into the head of digital, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, have a thorough understanding of the digital and e-commerce landscape and an interest in designer fashion.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- day-to-day management of the bassike websites including product uploads, enrichment and collection merchandising
- content updates and product merchandising to align with retail strategy and digital calendar to drive conversion and sales
- monitoring and reporting of website analytics to improve the effectiveness of the channel
- competitor benchmarking to ensure we continue to have a best-in-class ecommerce website
the successful applicant will possess:
- 2-3 years proven experience in an e-commerce coordinator role
- an understanding and interest in the digital landscape, online marketing, and e-commerce
- exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to show initiative
- a high attention to detail with the ability to work across several tasks and projects at a time
- a finger on the pulse when it comes to industry trends and digital progression
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & a covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
we also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
- when has your determination paid-off professionally?
- why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?