e-commerce assistant (customer care and administration)
part time, warriewood head office
bassike is searching for a part-time e-commerce and customer care assistant to join the bassike team. the role will be responsible for handling all customer care communication and providing general support to the e-commerce department.
the successful applicant will have the ability to provide a professional and premium customer experience for bassike.com, gaining insight to the day to day operations of a fast paced, growing digital team and e-commerce department. the role will also be responsible for providing support to the bassike e-commerce department including on-site and studio support and administrative tasks. the position is an entry level opportunity, best suited to someone starting their career in fashion.
the successful applicant will possess:
a self starting, enthusiastic attitude and excellent organisational and time management skills
fashion retail experience and completion of internship within a digital team will be highly regarded
- a confident phone manner and excellent communication skills
- proficient in all microsoft office applications
- exceptional customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to nurture existing and build new client relationships
- a genuine appreciation and understanding of contemporary and luxury fashion retail in the australian marketplace
- driver’s license and australian working rights are essential
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
- when has your determination paid-off professionally?
- why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?