digital content producer
full time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an experienced content producer to join our dynamic digital and marketing team. reporting to, and working alongside the digital and marketing manager, you will be responsible for concepting, planning and delivering content to use across bassike digital and social channels. the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience with a fashion label or publication, strong production skills and experience in fashion photo production.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- develop and produce digital content to maximise sales opportunities and create brand positive digital experience
- end to end ownership of e-commerce and digital marketing shoot production, including seasonal e-commerce buy, casting, sample management, styling, studio management and post production of all image assets
- visual merchandising of the online store including publishing content and presentation of products and collections throughout the seasons
- work alongside digital and marketing managers to manage seasonal eDM content schedule
- creation of content and management of bassike social media platforms
- work alongside bassike creative directors, art director and commercial teams to develop editorial concepts, pitch creative projects and collaborations to create brand messaging and customer engagement
the successful applicant will possess
- 2-3 years proven experience in a content development and shoot production role
- a comprehensive understanding of contemporary fashion and fashion retail in the australian and international marketplace
- a strong creative eye and high level of attention to detail
- ability to prioritise and work under pressure and in a fast-paced and changing environment
- copywriting experience will be highly regarded
- the ability to balance creative intelligence and commerciality
- excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- the ability to develop and enhance professional relationships, both internally and with external suppliers
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?