digital content producer and stylist
permanent part-time, warriewood head office
we are searching for an experienced content producer and stylist to join our dynamic digital and marketing team on a permanent part-time basis, 2.5 or 3 days a week. reporting to, and working alongside the e-commerce manager, you will be responsible for concepting, planning and delivering content to use across . bassike digital and social channels. the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of experience with a fashion label or publication, strong production skills, copywriting skills, experience in fashion photo production and styling experience.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- develop and produce digital content to maximise sales opportunities and create brand positive digital experience across website, social, artikle and eDMs
- ownership and execution of e-commerce, digital marketing and still life shoot production, including styling, casting, studio and sample management
- creation of content across all bassike social media platforms and eDMs, including creative copywriting
- copywriting, production and content creation for bassike artikle editorial stories
- fashion and styling assistance on seasonal lookbook and campaign shoots
- work alongside bassike creative directors, art director and commercial teams to develop editorial concepts, pitch creative projects and collaborations to create brand messaging and customer engagement
the successful applicant will possess
- 2-3 years proven experience in a content development and shoot production role
- a comprehensive understanding of contemporary fashion and fashion retail in the australian and international marketplace
- a strong creative eye and high level of attention to detail
- ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- copywriting experience
- the ability to balance creative intelligence and commerciality
- excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- the ability to develop and enhance professional relationships, both internally and with external suppliers
- experience using adobe creative suite (incl. photoshop) preferred
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
we kindly ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
when has your determination paid-off professionally?
why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?