assistant e-commerce manager
full time, warriewood head office
who are we
authentic clothes, honestly made. bassike was founded on three principles: considered design, responsible business and sustainable manufacturing. our collections are designed in australia, with more than 95% of our garments made in australia. we have been formally certified as a carbon neutral organisation by climate active, the most rigorous and credible australian standard. we live our values, which centre on respect for our community, respect for local industry and respect for our planet. bassike is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. we encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
we are searching for an assistant e-commerce manager to join our dynamic digital team based at our HQ office in warriewood. reporting into the head of digital, the ideal candidate will be motivated by driving improvements through digital and omnichannel touchpoints to establish an on-brand, best-in-class, end-to-end customer experience.
the primary purpose of this role includes:
- work with head of digital to plan and implement digital strategy, projects roadmap and deliver yearly revenue target
- coordinate the e-commerce team to maintain best-in-class website and marketplaces
- act as lead for digital projects, working with all relevant departments to deliver projects on-time
- lead Apparel21 ERP & POS implementation for digital projects from scoping, test plans through to go-live. Includes working with partners to build integrations to Shopify, Shopify apps, marketplaces, and other external partners
- drive and manage external dev agencies for both website bugs, enhancements, and digital projects
- monitor and report on website analytics to improve the effectiveness of the channel
- benchmark competitors and keep up with industry trends to identify new tech or software to ensure we continue to have a best-in-class e-commerce website
the successful applicant will possess:
- 2-3 years proven experience in an e-commerce role in the retail industry and the effective trading of websites
- proficiency in the e-commerce world from a technical perspective, with a thorough understanding of shopify plus and shopify plug-in apps
- experience in leading digital projects and managing development agencies
- experience working with an ERP and integrations to a web platform, AP21 and Shopify preferred but not essential
- strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- exceptional organisational skills with the ability to pivot between competing priorities to meet deadlines
- strong problem solving and critical thinking skills with the ability to show initiative
- a finger on the pulse when it comes to industry trends and digital progression
how to apply:
to apply, please email your cv & a covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to email@example.com.
we also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- how do your personal interests align with the bassike brand?
- when has your determination paid-off professionally?
- why is bassike a brand you’d like to join?